Monday, October 9, 2023

EEOC Should Always Follow Proper Procedures/Never Dismiss or Proceed with a Case Without Showing Complainants' and Respondents' "Evidence" to the Opposing Parties

...I was surprised and alarmed to discover that EEOC would dismiss a complaint regarding a retaliatory and injurious course of action that a former employer of mine had taken against me after I submitted a legitimate complaint of harassment to the company's human resources department. The fact that EEOC did not provide me copies of the company's (respondent's) reply to and "evidence" it submitted against me to sway EEOC's decision is or should be a violation of the agency's practices...

Had I been shown the "evidence," I could have proved it both defamatory and perjurious. I was completely stunned to read blatant lies that had been penned about me under oath by persons who I'd hardly ever or never spoken to.

The company's attorney apparently ran off or they fired him after I devoured their accusations in my complaint that initiated the lawsuit that I'd file against them. The company's action here (terminating their counsel and hiring another attorney) was clearly an acknowledgement that they and/or their dismissed attorney had done something wrong.

Despite my submitting very high scandal evidence of being defamed and discriminated against, both EEOC and the courts dismissed my case. I was more upset with the demonstrable corruption in EEOC and the courts than with the company I was suing.

...I had planned an appeal to the United States Supreme court after the appeal that I submitted to the 11th circuit court of appeals was promptly returned to me. I decided against it, however, or lost interest in continuing suspecting that the Supreme court would mishandle the case too. EEOC's Dismissal and Notice of Suit Rights may have given me access to the courts; the dismissal set the tone for what I was to expect from the courts, however...

...Our judicial systems should be fair in every case; every merited case should be properly resolved by EEOC and/or the courts; when they are not, damages should be recoverable by a mishandled party, and there should be no statute of limitation for such recovery. EEOC and/or the courts conspiring with unscrupulous parties to any case is unacceptable and sends the wrong message that a company can violate employees without repercussions, which emboldens other companies to commit similar and often worse infractions... 

Properly managing all cases would discourage all other companies from violating their employees, which would encourage dignity and professionalism and significantly improve the workforce climate...

No comments:

Post a Comment